Responsible for helping to facilitate accurate, on-time delivery of quality Millwork products while balancing customer service and delivery costs and the administrative duties associated with the operation of a Millwork production plant. Serving as the first point of contact for delivery and logistics related questions. Serves as the main liaison between Production Management, Installers, Delivery Drivers, and Installation Manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Quality Control inspection of products and staging products for delivery.
- Attend safety meetings.
- Manages daily delivery dates, stages, and tracks product.
- Understands manufacturing and delivery processes and follows quality control procedures.
- Commitment to OSHA compliance, safety, and training programs.
- Creates and maintains reports as needed, coordinates vehicle maintenance.
- Management of Inventory control process.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Must have current Driver’s License. Able to lift a minimum of 50lbs and stand for 8+ plus hours a day.
- Communication Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to understand and correctly use terms and vocabulary common to the construction field. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a benefit.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to take measurements, use various scale conversions as well as determine special restrictions.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability assess and resolve minor problems.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED). At least 3 years’ experience in a small to mid-sized manufacturing environment. Experience in related field. Ability to manage a dynamic and changing workforce as well as being able to work extremely well under pressure. Packaging experience preferred. Bilingual – English/Spanish (Preferred)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to work in physically demanding jobs, including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting 50+ pounds regularly and working at varying heights.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Various environmental conditions, including various temperatures and varying noise levels.
Please download and fill out the above application to the best of your ability. Once complete please upload it in the Completed Application section of the form down below.