Assemble cabinets from pre-machined parts.
Essential Job Functions
- Work on production line to assemble products in a timely manner.
- Focus on quality of product, ensure pieces being produced meet all specifications.
- Refine means and methods of assembly process.
- Troubleshoot any and all issues with material or design elements.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Communication Skills- Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to understand and correctly use terms and vocabulary common to the construction field. Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a benefit.
- Mathematical Skills- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide. Ability to take measurements, use various scale conversions as well as determine special restrictions.
- Reasoning Ability- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability assess and resolve minor problems.
A minimum of two (2) years of cabinet assembly, commercial or residential preferred.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Ability to work in physically demanding jobs, including standing, kneeling, bending, lifting 50+ pounds regularly and working at varying heights.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Various environmental conditions, including various temperatures and varying noise levels.
Please download and fill out the above application to the best of your ability. Once complete please upload it in the Completed Application section of the form down below.